Terms & Conditions
By using our website you are agreeing to the following:
- These terms govern the use of our website.
- By using the website you are accepting our terms and conditions for use.
- By filling in any contact forms you are giving us permission to store and use your information for the purposes of providing you with the information you are requesting. Additionally we have the right to inform you of offers or promotions. You can opt out at any time.
- You may not copy or download any of our website content without first getting our expressed permissions.
- You must not do anything that interferes with the functionality of our website.
- Although we take measure to ensure our website is free from viruses or malware it is impossible to guarantee that we will not be subject to an attack at any time, we therefore state that you use our website at your own risk and we will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill by use of our website. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Though we may add links to external content, we are not responsible or liable for anything that happens by visiting or using those external websites.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.